The Africa Investment Series, is a totally transactional opportunity for investors, and its partners that will accelerate private sector investments in Africa through a combination of:
- Pipeline Development: Pooling the collective efforts of development institutions to augment project pipelines, visibility, and deal screening. Partners will bring their respective projects on to the African Investment Forum platform.
- Project Preparation: Scaling up technical assistance, process harmonization, funding and grants for feasibility studies, structuring, training, and transactions advisory;
- Policy Environment: advocating institutional reforms and improving regulatory policies to promote policy certainty for the private sector actors
- Project Bankability: Using the co-guarantee platform suite of credit enhancement tools to promote private and public sector co-investment.
- Investment Promotion: Proactive investor engagement and market intelligence.
The Africa Investment series, will host discrete and focused investment opportunity sessions through boardroom discussions, bi-lateral meetings, and workshops.