Aimed at serious investors and Investing Countries, InvestAfrica looks to add a professional edge to their understanding of investment, InvestAfrica will offer readers an additional level of content and regular investment ideas which will enhance their understanding.
With additional share tips, weekly stock screens, systematic industry analysis and expert risk management techniques, Alpha will help you to invest like the professionals. A subscription to Alpha will include all the benefits of a digital subscription, plus:
- Additional monthly share tips
- Broker length sector reports
- Quarterly asset allocation reviews
- Professional risk management techniques
- Monthly overviews of investment trusts trading at a premium or a discount
InvestAfrica: In Every Issue
- Comprehensive companies & Country coverage.We analyse nearly 1,000 company results each year to help you conduct thorough research when making investment decisions.
- Tips of the week.Uncover exciting share, bond and fund tips every week.
- Weekly features on big investment themessuch as emerging markets and commodities.
- Funds coverage. Interviews with leading fund managers plus our in-depth research to help you find the best funds for growth and income.
- Tax Savings Ideas Take advantage of tax-efficient saving vehicles, including.
- Economic analysis.We’ll give you the bigger picture, and help you understand the factors that affect your savings and investments.
- Trading ideas. ‘The Trader’ uses clearly explained charts to demonstrate how technical analysis helps him to anticipate market moves and informs his strategy.
InvestAfrica Magazine: Why Subscribe?
Investors Chronicle has been helping investors make their money work harder for over 150 years. We are renowned for our market-beating share tips as well as comprehensive and independent coverage of the UK stock market.
Our print and digital subscription will give you:
- Investment ideas to keep you one step ahead of the market
- Expert analysis of research to validate your own ideas
- Share & fund tips before the market opens
- Guidance on personal finance matters, including your savings, pension and investing for income
- Help on how to build a successful investment portfolio and track its performance online
- The magazine delivered to your door every month.